Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 3: Problems Already!

Numbers

27. Find ways to power through my own procrastination and get more productive and motivated.

and

98. Wake up every day when the alarm goes off

are already causing trouble. I DID get up when the alarm went off this morning, and the pull of gravity was just too much for me. I couldn't stay standing. I went back to bed until an hour later, then flopped around for half an hour feeling stupid for being incapable of mustering the willpower to keep my eyes open. My only excuse is that I worked for a million hours over this Black Friday Weekend, and I'm just beat. And the fact that I'm posting here instead of working is proof that I'm not past procrastination.

On the other hand, it IS only day 3 of 1001, so I guess this is the process, huh? The pointing out that things need to change?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...