- Like I'm too light on the world, like I might just sleep all day and basically have.
- Not much. Thinking about something crafty.
- The Greatest Sci-Fi Movies Never Made
- Why Does E=mc2?
- I had my own place and a very pretty English boyfriend to read books with.
- I might not make it through all of Dec without writing; BORN TO THE ROAD and EMBER are clamoring, and SEAKING'S DAUGHTER keeps flirting with me.
- Something about straightening my hair last night made it feel like someone else's hair, and it sits differently and is it possible that it has a different weight than usual?
- Today is such a tea day.
- Vanilla Chai black tea cut with Sugar Cookie herbal; feeling like I should have a bottle of wine in the house, but I don't.
- The San Sebastian Winery
- A house with more halls and rooms to wander through than this one
- The moors
- Cake and cookies--I have to think about what goes into them much more now than I used to
- Spring sunlight through chestnut trees
- About a future where I live in a nice cottage somewhere cool in the summer, and I can write or sleep whenever I want because I don't have a strict schedule, only daily wordcounts and whims.
- On trailmix
- On rice crispies
- Weather: Icky as that super-cold-front moves in and brings snow tomorrow, but no snow yet
- Mental state: Shaky
- Motivation: Low
- Whimsy-level: High
- Mood: Hedgehog
How're you feeling right now?