1. What is the very first thing you remember, your absolute earliest memory? What do you know must be the context of that memory, and how much of that context do you actually remember vs what you've been told?
2. What does summer mean to you? Does it mean the same thing it meant to you as a child? Do you look forward to summer, or dread it? Why? What is your strongest summer memory?
3. What is something people around you love, but that you just find oppressively dull? What makes it dull--and why do others like it so much? Have you tried to like it, too? How successful were you?
4. What is one place you have always wanted to visit and never have? What is it that makes you want to go there? Why have you never been? What would you do if you were there?
5. Find a book and open it to a random page. What line is right in the middle of your right hand page? What does that line make you think of? Is there a message from the universe in it?
6. Do you believe in signs and portents? What is something you're looking for a sign to help you with? What do you hope the universe says and what do you fear the answer might be?
7. Who is your celebrity crush? What makes you love them so much? Where did you discover them? Have you ever met them in real life--or would you, if you haven't? How do they make you feel?