Saturday, May 23, 2015

Lists - stuff that's pissing me off today



I'm having a Bad Life Day, so to get it out of my brain, here's a list of all the things that are pissing me off today:

  • Packing up to move AGAIN against my will, only six months after we moved the last time.*
  • The AC is broken, and this is the most recent in a LONG LIST of things wrong with this place that makes the price even more unjustified.
  • Stress has made my pain-thing flare up, so I hurt all the time now.
  • Stress has also made my period late again**, when I'd only just gotten it to show up on time.
  • Those commercials asking for money for things that should be taken care of--the VA? Should be taken care of my the gov that sends people out to need it. Water for communities? Should be taken care of by people with money. Don't ask me, when I'm so poor. It's insulting to ask the poor to pay for the poor.
  • My birthday is next week and this situation sucks.
  • I had to reset my phone to factory presets to make it work, which is stupid.
  • I JUST got stuff to start coming up in my garden, and now I'm gonna have to move the whole thing.***
  • Finding boxes is the worst.
  • No, filling boxes is the worst.
  • I was only JUST starting to feel like I was making headway getting my stuff OUT of storage, and now it's all got to go back IN.
  • I'm going to have to delay opening Cashew Creations by at least a month.****
  • Ninja hates moving more than I do, and she's going to FLIP OUT, and I'm just really worried about how she'll handle living in a hotel where all the furniture is not ours.
Silver linings--because you've got to find them, right?
  • All of this is hardening my resolve to get my own place, and maybe to find a way out of this state.
  • It's also convincing me that a Tiny House is a better and better idea, because moving without packing sounds divine.
  • Living in a hotel means that we don't have to pay for power bills or water bills or cable bills. So that's less to worry about.
  • Maybe the hotel will have breakfast--and a pool, so I can get some exercise that won't kill me now that I can't seem to move without getting all weak and faint because pain is taking up all my energy.
But guys. I'm so unhappy today.



NOTES:
* We're losing our house because it just costs too much. We're moving into a hotel, which I'm going to treat like a dorm, because I know how to do that.
** My uterus is apparently very shy. It doesn't like anything that damages my calm. Sorry about the overshare.
*** The only good part is that I CAN move it, because it's all potted. And my sister's volunteered her porch to house it.
**** In which I will hopefully be able to better fill the shop and better organize my offerings and the behind-the-scenes stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...