Thursday, July 15, 2010

coming to computer screens near you: professional fangirl!

This is what I said on Facebook:


Also! Calling all Geeks! I've decided to start an incredibly low-budget online TV show called Professional Fangirl, and I need content! Anything geeky counts: reenact your favorite parts of shows and movies, have a puppet show, react to things of a geeky nature, make a fan vid of an episode you think is missing, interview people you know, film up to three minutes of discussions or board games or whatever!


Send me tips, topics, things you'd like to see, clips of people saying the word Geek, quick soundbites on why geeks are awesome, reaction vids on the geekiest things you've seen this week, how-tos of anything in teh realm of geekery, links to things I need to see, ANYTHING! The best and the brightest and the funniest will (eventually) become segments in a sort of skit show. In the meantime, I'm saving up for a flip video, and then anything is fair game. I'm aiming for distinct seasons, with an Alpha Season of uploaded clips and a Beta Season of little mini episodes, and then Season 1.0 with maybe ten or thirteen episodes of 15 minutes each. Let the info-gathering begin!


 So you've been warned. I have no idea how to edit video, I'm not a very good actress, I'm damn near broke, and I have very limited time, but I want to do this, so it'll eventually get done, a little at a time, and then I'll be a STAR, and I'll sell the show to Comedy Central or SciFi (sorry, SyFy) or something, and I'll be moderately famous in an incredibly self-referential and fan-referential way. It will be awesome. As soon as I figure out how to not look like an ugly monster on a low-budge video.

It'll all happen on my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...