Tuesday, December 7, 2010

men

Is it weird that I want to be able to wear clothes like a man? Sometimes, anyway. I don't want to be a man, I like being a woman and dating men, but I wish I could wear a coat like a man does, long and lean and tall, especially tall. It's not even that I wish I was taller-- I gave up on that wish when it was obvious I wasn't ever going to be taller than my 13 year old self-- but just... I wish I could be taller when I wear coats. I wish I could look like Sherlock and Peter Bishop when I have peacoats on.

I have aesthetics problems, obviously. It's why I keep getting pierced and tattooed. But there isn't anything that can make me look like that in the winter only, and only when I'm wearing my new coats. I'll have to make due with simply losing more weight so I can get the leaner part of the equation, at least!

I feel dreamy and mutable today, and it's aggravating that I can't be physically so changable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...