Monday, August 25, 2014

Music Library Meme

This is meant to be for iTunes, but all my music is in Google Music because of that string of computer meltdowns I had. Safety in the Cloud and all that. So here's my answers!


How many songs:  7610

Sort by song title: 
First Song: #1 Fan - Garbage
Last Song: Zombie (Rave Mix) - Cranberries

Sort by time:
Shortest Song: Reject - Green Day - 2sec (not sure if it's usually that long or if it only uploaded two seconds; there's a few of those from the scramble to backup everything before my old comp died a terrible firey death)
Longest Song: TGS Podcast #27 ft Felicia Day, Geek&Sundry - 2hr 46m

Sort by artist:
First Artist: ? And the Mysterians
Last Artist: ZZ Ward (not counting the Japanese and Chinese stuff that I have no way of knowing how to read or to put into alphabetical order)

Sort by album:
First Album: 1. Outside - David Bowie (or, if that's tagged wrong, which I think it is (it's usually just Outside, I think), then) 18 - Moby
Last Album: Zen Breakfast - Karunesh

Top Three Most Played Songs: 

  1.  What the Water Gave Me - Florence + The Machine
  2. Heavy In Your Arms - Florence + The Machine 
  3. Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) - Florence + The Machine

Search:
Death:  Death Letter - (un-tagged - I have no idea. Where did I even get this song?)
Life: My Life - Dido
Love: Vampire Love - (again untagged - I need to do something about this)
Hate: Hate Breeders - The Misfits
You: You Are Most Yourself - (untagged, but I know this one came from either Emmy or Chelle when I graduated undergrad and they both gave me a whole bunch of music because I had none!)
Sex: Casual Sex - The Faint

Now you! Shuffle up your music and let's see what you get!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...