Sunday, July 5, 2009

silkies enriche ageless moisturizer

While I've been out of work, I've been trying to make a little money through those websites that have you sign up for samples and things to get a few cents of pay, and one of them was for Silkies Enriche.

It's a pretty good lotion, thich, but not too thick, and it smooths in with almost no trouble at all. It smooths really quickly and makes my face feel a little firmer just on the one use, but on my face, it's almost a little oily-- on my neck, it works perfectly, and my collarbones still feet really soft, even after going out to watch the fireworks in the heat last night and not reapplying this morning.

I don't know if I'd buy it again-- I still like my Avon Liiv Botanicals better, mostly because it at least tries to be all-natural-- but I think if I find it again (I don't remember where I got it), I'll probably use it in the winter, when my skin is drier and less oily.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...