Monday, October 25, 2010

dreamjournal

I dreamed I met the Doctor and he took me with him. We ran everywhere and laughed more than I've ever laughed and everything was an adventure, so we went everywhere. Someone was filming it for a documentary. We were free, and my whole life was there. We were in love. And then I started getting older. All that running made me tired and I couldn't keep up. I kept falling, getting left behind, getting stuck or captured. And he was further and further ahead. And then one day he came back for me and it got him killed, and let some evil out that we couldn't catch, and all I had left was one little token and the documentary that got it all wrong, and someone else walked away with his memories and didn't love me any more. I was still mourning when someone came back in his form and was so mean. He tried to make it all mean, tried to ruin my memories-- and it was so aweful that it woke me up.

Man. This is pretty much the plot of every companion, but it felt so real that I woke up almost bereft that it was all over. It was my story. And then I had to wake up and realize it wasn't reall at all. I hate those dreams.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...