Tuesday, October 19, 2010

x-prize is back on my radar

I've been following the X-Prize for years, but last night I watched a show about Virgin Galactic, and now I'm all enthused about the whole New Space Race all over again. VG got Space Ship Two to fly, and there's still lots of other teams out there trying to do the same thing. I want to be a part of it. I need to figure out how to get a job with one of them, painting the machines or sticking carbon fiber or something. They've got to need someone for basic grunt work, and then I can work my way up to wiring or something.

I wonder how ones goes about starting to build a space ship in their own back yard?

More info:
X-Prize on YouTube
X-Prize homepage
Virgin Galactic homepage
VG booking -- only 200K$

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...