Tuesday, January 18, 2011

waffleing

I'm doing it again. I'm considering combining all the blogs into one. I don't think my life is as compartmentalized as it once was, and maybe I want the parts all in one place again. Writing, cooking, living... I'm trying to build the life i want, you know, and I thought maybe this blog is a good place to start.

Then again, I'm sick again, and that tends to make me question how things are set up. And getting back from school does that, too. J said I should move North (actually, he said "You've got to move yourself North, little girl") and it's been stuck in my head. And my stay in the snow made me remember how I'm a different person out of the South-- my hair, my skin, my appetite, everything was different. Like I'd been given a similar but not the same body for a week. Only the weird stomach ache I had the whole time was the same.

I don't know. Maybe I need to cut my hair or pierce something or get a new tattoo. Easier than moving. And I think I like my blogs the way they are.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

First, get well. Let yourself settle in again then make decisions about changes...Don't cut, pierce, or tattoo anything until you're sure its not the wanderlust talking.

I packed up and moved to someones couch to deal with mine.

I'm not moving any farther north...winter is bad for me...it makes me crazy...steamy rainforest tree houses here i come. You are welcome to stowaway in my luggage.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...