Monday, May 16, 2011

I am now sans creepy mole

As you can see



Not that bad, considering they literally cut a piece off of me and charged me 115$ to do it. It was really rather anticlimactic: I went in at 3 and I was out at 3:11, including payment time. The most painful part was getting the Novocaine shot that made my foot numb for, like, twelve hours. For two days it hardly hurt at all. Then, when I went back to work, it started aching the longer I stood on it, and it's like now it remembers that it's an injury, and it hurts more. It's basically a moderately deep cut with a burn over it, so I guess it's entitled to hurt, but it's still annoying.

I'm going to replace my mole with a prosthetic one, then, later, a cyborg mole, and it'll be the first part of me upgraded. Barring that, and depending on how it scars, I might just tattoo around the scar in a circle filled with  safety and healing symbols. You know, until the cybernetics are perfected.

I'm still waiting on the lab results, and that's the last bit of nervousness I have for this thing. He says it's probably going to come back fine, but until those results are in my hand, I'm still a bit twitchy about it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...