Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Smoothie Time! - Strawberry Banana

I just got a smoothie blender because I realized that, like, three of the ones by the expensive place by the gym would cost the same as the blender! And this morning, I made my first smoothie for breakfast!

Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
1 heaping cup frozen strawberry-banana-peach blend
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1 pack yogurt-- I used Activia breakfast blend Maple Brownsugar because that's what I had, but probably anything that would match with your fruit would work

Put everything in the blender
Blend to desired consistency--I like mine smooth

There's no ice in here because a) I hate icy smoothies and the fruit was frozen so it was unneeded, and b) I can't handle the sound of ice in a blender. But it turned out delicious! And there will be more! Once I get the hang of it, I'll be making more adventurous ones, too!

Makes a pretty bug cup, but only 305 calories!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...