Monday, May 19, 2014

A Hipstamatic a day 4

This is something I'm doing because when I get bored, I mess with my photo apps! Every week until I don't want to do it anymore, I'm making a post where I post seven versions of the same picture, taken with seven different randomized combos of lens and film in Hipstamatic!

Loftus + Kodot XGrizzled

Akira + BkaclKeys SuperGrain
(I love the inky blacks in this one; makes my windowsill look way cooler than it probably actually is.)

Susie + Alfred Infrared
(I sort of love combos with Susie in them)

Libatique 73 + Ina's 1935
(My camera really likes Ina)

Hornbecker + Rock BW-11

James M + RTV
Jimmy + Kodama
(which I also love; it's so dreamy.)

What's your favorite Hipstamatic combo? If you use any of these, link to them in the comments so we can see what they look like with different light / flash / subjects / whatever!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...