Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Repurposing

I've decided that this is going to be a different blog, but I'll keep the name because I like it. It'll now be my space for building my whole self: spiritual, mental, physical, social and inetractive. I'm going to try to find something beautiful in each day, preferably outside or at least outside of me, I'm going to practice finding things to be greatful for, I'm going to list things that I've learned, I'm going to track my education and my attempts to get back in shape, and I'm generally going to blog the things I do and know and feel that aren't one of the other specialized blogs I already keep up. 

The comic will continue somewhere down the line, though probably not here and probably not soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...