Friday, January 22, 2010

shonagonisms: my newest obsessions include...

... the mere idea of a facial soap. Especially one with rose water, charcoal, or some other exotic ingredient my life doesn't normally include. Especially since my face is suddenly a nice thing with soft skin and pretty colors.

... makeup brushes. All of them, even if I don't know how to use them. I've always loved brushes and this only rekindles that love.

... doefoot applicators for lipsticks and glosses.

... lipgloss in general, especially if it smells nice.

... whole wheat toast with greek-yogurt cream cheese and gallberry honey. ::drool::

... getting all the parts and accessories I can for my new (hand-me-down) laptop-- for as cheap as humanly possible.

... the possibilities that exist for revamping my fishtank-- all the plants and statues and lights and other fish and snails and little electric-blue miniature lobsters!

... new, unread, unreleased books. Man, even if I can never make a living off of reviewing, I can totally continue doing it just for the book-snobbery.

... going back to school. It's all I think about-- and all I want to do right now.

... the upcoming trip to IKEA, and whether I'll be able to afford what I want.

... baking. I want to make cookies and bread, and if I didn't have to go to work in an hour, I'd already be all over that mess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...