Sunday, March 28, 2010

current favorites this moment: 3-28-2010

*
Avon products: I'm in love with the Calm and Composed face lotion and the loose powder eyeshadow. Even if the blue makes me look a little Barbie and the Rockers until it settles in.

Daylight: I'm so glad that the morning sun comes through my windows-- I was scared that when I moved rooms, I wouldn't get any sun at all, since the one window is under the porch awning and the other is directly onto the stairs.

Yesterday's sweet tea for breakfast: Hot tea is bitter and gross the next day, but sweet tea is lovely and has just enough power to get me going. And it requires no effort!

Kittens coming home: Somehow they both got out last night, which is especially distressing in Archie's case, because he's deaf and kind of dumb, but they both came back to the door at dawn and meyowed until I let them in. They're covered in under-the-house-schmutz and they smell like fresh outside-ness, but they're both fine.

Science Magazines: I always loved them; it's just that now I have a teeny bit of extra money to buy them, even when they cost eight dollars a piece (which is not a favorite). It's nice being up on science again; I want subscriptions; maybe I'll save up and get several. Maybe I'll start a science news column on Examiner if they'll let me.

Not a current fav: Having to work both jobs because they're both packed for the Rhythm and Ribs festival that I can't even go to because I'm working.


* Picture from http://lachatnoir.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/shiny.jpg, borrowed gratefully but without permission.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...