Wednesday, March 24, 2010

random thoughts: 3-24-2010

I think one of the best parts about a day off is not having to put on a bra until I want to, and getting to wear whatever makeup I choose, and eating whenever I feel like it.

I'm endlessly fascinated by terrariums and the little jars and bottles they live in, but I think if I grew one for myself, it would likely go wild and be less a perfect miniature world and more a wild jungle probably full of miniature dinosaurs.

I need to finish cleaning my room, but I think I'll ignore that today; I want to have a day for relaxing.

Maybe after I get paid on Friday, I'll take a trip down to the Winery and get some Rosa. Life is better with a glass of wine and a lunch in the sun.

Would it be strange if I kept a camera on me at all times and started taking pictures of the neat outfits and hair and mustaches I find around town? A sort of miniature Sartorialist?

I need a cup of tea. Maybe I'll make a whole pot for once, of one of my fancy teas...

The last two days, I've been living with Meg Ryan bangs, and it's... strange. They're not the ones I flattened my hair to get, but they're the ones I've woken up with, and I kind of like them. They make my messy French buns look more French.

I'm pretty sure my biggest problem with my current life is that the schedule isn't mine. I have to always be doing something for someone else, and there's not much time to make and consume a whole pot of tea or to take an hour playing with today's makeup or to wander around the house watering the plants or to just sit and stare off into space. In addition to the usual inspiration-browsing and reading and writing I want to do. Right now, everything has to jostle for time; I want the time to do it all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...