Thursday, November 11, 2010

but where would they make their home?


Picture from here, c/o Geninne: http://blogdelanine.blogspot.com/2010/11/fish-bird.html

I adore the idea of a fish and a bird being in love. One of my stories that's been backburnered but still floats to the surface (how's that for a mixed metaphor) is about just exactly how and where they'd build their house. I think it's linked to my annoyance at fairytale endings where the monster has to become a prince and then they can live happily ever after. I mean, why? They fell in love the way they were. Why can't they stay in love the way they are? I'm determined to show that it's possible. Probably over and over again throughout my career. In the meantime, I'll love pretty art like this that shows that they really can be in love and that it's just fine if they are.

::love::

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...