Friday, November 12, 2010

lifestreaming

I want so badly to be able to plug all my rss into one place and have a nice, pretty, easy-to-view lifestream. My whole freaking life is online. I want to be able to link to it all in one place.

I currently have an account at Profilactic, which has a horrible name, and it's functional enough, but it doesn't look all that great-- it's just a list of things, no pictures, no icons, and it doesn't load some of my feeds all that well (or a few of them at all). MemoLane looks gorgeous but isn't available yet.

So I ask you, Interwebs: where should I go that has what I want (details to follow), that's free or very very nearly so, that doesn't require a lot of HTML or other coding, and that is reliable?

Here's what I'm looking for:
- Pretty to look at, with pictures displayed as well as titles-- or at least an icon of some sort indicating what sort of media it is or where it comes from (like Soup.io, but better)
- Reliable-- updates quickly and consistently, from all the feeds I put in, all the time.
- Easy to navigate
- Not a lot of coding work
- Not limited to the top ten social media sites or anything like that-- the more sites the better

Bonus points for:
- Auto-filtering of duplicate posts
- Extreme flexibility to add new feeds
- A really good interface or design

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...