Wednesday, November 10, 2010

link: a world of tweets

http://aworldoftweets.frogdesign.com/

This is kind of beautiful-- a dot for every tweet. As of the time of this writing, the hot spots were NY, London, Paris and Indonesia, and I saw someone tweet from the Azores and the middle of Siberia. It's so great! It's like looking at the world from space, only all you see is people connected to the internet.

I wish there was a way to embed it in realtime so everyone can see it...

California, Japan and Brazil have come onto the scene. And someone just tweeted from Africa! I'm sucky at identifying African countries (all the maps have changed since Geography), but it looked like Cameroon-ish. No, I was wrong-- Nigeria. Man, I need to learn me some maps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...