Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Foodie Penpal #1 - From Sheila in VA!


Such a lovely note! I wanted to find local stuff to send to her in my box, but our grocery store is apparently lame and I couldn't find a lot. But I love local stuff! 

This post is late because the box got delivered to the complex's office instead of to my door, but here it is and I'm thrilled to have it!


Here's what was inside! GF herb crackers made with flax and quinoa and rice that look awesome, a chia bar with coconut, a super snack that looks awesome, and the best-looking bag of almond toffee with chocolate, which I've already broken into! Toffee is my fav variety of burnt sugar! 

I'm going to skip this month because of slim funds, but I'm definitely doing this again in May or June!

Thank you, Sheila, for the lovely gift!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...