Thursday, March 12, 2015

Fwd: #Truthbomb 753

I've mover forwarded an email to my blog before, but I love Danielle LaPorte's Truth Bombs and I wanted to share this one... 

If you'd like to see more of her wonderful stuff, I have some of it linked up in my Affiliations page up at the top of this page!

And you can sign up to get Truthbombs right on you inbox on her page!

-:)
Sent from myMail for iOS


-------- Forwarded message --------
From: Danielle LaPorte
To: pirategirljack@gmail.com
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 3:46 AM -0400
Subject: #Truthbomb 753


Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
#Truthbomb
 
 

 

 

 

 

Danielle Laporte Inc. #234 - 2055 Commercial Drive Vancouver, British Columbia V5N 0C7 Canada

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...