Friday, December 5, 2008

2. Ducks

TEXT: H: "can you imagine how many mosquitoes we'd have if we had rice paddies out back?" S: "Well, then we'd just have to have ducks." A: "Ducks? Why ducks?" C: "Cuz then they'd have babies and I can LOVE them?"
S: "To eat the larva! And we could control them by eating the eggs in really big omlettes!"
C: "You control them by EATING their BABIES?!?" S: "No, their populations..."
H: Sami, I just know we're going to come out of the house and you're going to be wearing your Thai fingernails and a cape..."
H: "Sami! Are you intimidating the ducks again?" S: "You will do as I say or I will devour your CHILDREN! Bwahahahahahahaa!" Duck: "Wak?"

Hey guys! Sorry this went up late-- and that it's only, like, the second strip and already I'm late. I got stupidly ill moments after deciding on the schedule and pretty much coughed and slept through the last few days. But it's up now! And one day I'll figure out how to post them so that you can read them for yourself instead of me deciphering them for you.

And I wonder how long before this comic collapses into the other, or vice versa?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...