Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Campaign 26

This Campaign is due a little early this week coming up because of the holidays, so it's got to be in on Thursday (Dec 11th) before midnight. Send me your orders (inc. item name, color, page number, item number and price) at pirategirljack at gmail dot com or call me, and I'll put them in with the order.

If you order online, it goes in as soon as you process it and it'll come directly to your house rather than to mine.

If you've ordered from me before, and you get someone else to order at least 10$ worth of stuff, I'll give you 5$ off your next order. If you're a new customer and you get someone else to order at least 10$ or more, you'll get 3$ off your next order. You win either way!

~:D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...