Monday, August 24, 2009

another new segment!

I was going to start a sixteenth blog called Letters to the Aether, but that name's already taken on Blooger by someone who hasn't even updated it and picked much uglier colors that I would have, so I'm going to instead make that a new segment here. Any time I feel like writing random letters, it'll be on this poor little blog that hasn't quite found it's voice yet.

Like this one:

Dear Alexander Skarsgard,
On the off chance that you have a Google Alert on your name, I'd just like you to know that you're adorable. And so much taller than me that I'm overcome with strange urges: I want to climb up on your head and look into second-story windows and touch them with my hands. I want to paint you green and make you feed me peas and greenbeans. I want to sit on the ground next to your feet and look up, up, up, like I'm looking at a mountain. These are all good impulses, in context, I assure you.
I posted something like this almost a week ago on another blog, and I can't get these thoughts our of my head. For all your height, you fit quite nicely in my skull.
Love,
Me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...