Monday, August 17, 2009

fat girl goes slim: again

I've decided I'm done with being fat again. And now that I have my spiffy new planner to remind me of things, I have a better chance of remembering what I've eaten and keeping track of what I'm doing. So there.

Currently, as you can see,
I'm somewhere around 155. This is bad, because I'm supposed to be at around 110, according to those charts, which always seem a bit on the light side and don't seem to take muscle mass into account (so i'm aiming for around 120 at first, and we'll see how I feel there), and good, because a week ago I was at 161.

I'm not sure how accurate my scale is, because when I first stepped on, it looked like 153ish, and I know my camera doesn't weigh two pounds, but a rough estimate is probably good enough.

In the first picture, the orange in the foreground is my shirt; I can't see my own ankles because my boobs and belly are in the way, and that's part of what we're working on here.

Current measurements are as follows:
Chest: 34"
Bust: 39"
Arm: 12"
Waist: 35.25"
Hips: 45" at widest part
Thigh: 24" half way between knee and hip

I remember when I had a 25" waist... Depressing as this is, I'm going to work on it, trying to lose weight and keep it up until I reach my goal-- 5ish down, 35ish to go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...