Wednesday, November 11, 2009

things you should know if we ever get married for your greencard

... I am a pro procrastinator. I know dozens of ways to waste time and get far less done than I should.

... I am addicted to lipgloss. I'm also very picky about the texture, so I'm constantly buying new ones.

... I refer to the cats as 'So Many Kittens', even when there's only one visible. Like so: "Hello, So Many Kittens! Where are the other ones?"

... I have at least two years' worth of pictures on my SD card at any given time. Before this, I had up to eleven undeveloped cameras hanging around at any given time, and before that, up to five rolls of film. I'm working on getting the leftover cameras from before I had a digital fixed.

... I go on tangents all the time. Usually for a week or two, I'll research the crap out of some subject or other, memorizing details, tracking down sources, finding downloads and pictures and what have you, incorporating the concepts into my brain and my life... and then I'll find something else to do.

... I am a perpetual work in progress.

... If reincarnation is real, and I have any choice in what I come back as, I'd choose a spoiled house cat in a nice home every time.

... I'm sure that delusions of grandeur are only delusions if you don't achieve grandeur.

... Shiny things will always distract me, and I'm really kind of okay with that.

... I never get enough sleep.

... I'm convinced that at some point in my life, I'll be distressed and out on a moor or some sort of moor-like location, I'll yell HEEEEAAAATHCLIFFFF!! and someone wonderful and meant for me will yell CAAATTHEERRRIIINNNNEEE!! and I'll know in that moment that it'll be all right because we've found each other.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...