Friday, May 21, 2010

favorite things right now

Grapefruit ade-- about a cup of really strong pink grapefruit, about a half cup of sugar, and about two or three cups of water, chilled

Everyday Minerals Spring Collection-- the eyeliner is amazing, and the colors go fantastically well together, and even after I get sweaty on the way into work and the colors all blurrs out, the shimmer stays

Inkdeath -- book three of the series, which I just started reading for review

Productive Geek -- because I'm still not as productive and prolific as I want to be

The upcoming Chrome OS-- I'm plotting and planning about whether I can get a new desktop after my financial aid payback so I can turn this one into a Chrome machine

FetchMp3-- It downloads the songs in online videos!

TinyHacker-- daily tips and tricks to make computers more fun and easier to use.

This bluegrass version of the Indie-fav Young Folks

This Indie cover of MIA's Paper Planes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...