Thursday, May 20, 2010

shonagonisms: times when I feel decadent

When I'm lotioning up my whole body with some new and lush-smelling lotion, and everything looks smooth and tight and better than ever while I do it

When I'm painting my nails

When I'm wearing expensive perfume and putting on my makeup

When I get to wear heels for no other reason than because I wanted to, even if I'm just going to the grocery store

When I'm eating perfectly fresh seasonal fruit and Greek yogurt

When I'm eating dense, rich European desserts at a table outside in the sun

When I drink wine in the afternoon

When I put on new clothes for the first time

When I'm lounging in bed, reading a trashy novel and eating chocolate

When the roses are blooming and I can bring them inside and leave the petals all over everything, including the bed and the cat

When I get to write racy scenes for my characters

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...