Monday, October 7, 2013

Gluten Free Me - Two weeks in!

You guys, I don't even know what to say about this whole thing other than wow.

I mean, I thought maybe something would change, but this was almost immediate. As of now, my face is way cleared up, and that usual dry grittiness that I've always had on my upper arms and back is greatly reduced. The psoriasis on my scalp is almost gone. I hardly itch at all! I'm used to always itching!

There are days when I feel cruddy, and I think that's a combination of my seasonal allergies kicking in at the same time as my body chemistry is shifting. The last, like, two days, I've been feeling the lack of cookies and cupcakes a lot but I'm going to try making GF brownies to sate that, and I have some Halloween candy for when I get a sweet tooth--which so far is much less than it was before, though not gone.

I'm feeling more motivated and more clear-headed, too, more often. Which is great since I'm just figuring out how to get an agent and get my book published and that needs me to be sharp. It's not all the time, but it's more than it was.

And all of this is more than I was expecting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...