Saturday, October 19, 2013

Seven things that are annoying me right now:


  1. My computer somehow got 113 bugs on it and almost wouldn't run enough to clean them out--and I'm not sure where the gap in coverage is.
  2. I didn't even see that the Maybeline ad for the Hunger Games inspired make up totally did what the Capital does--divide and distract--and now I'm wondering what else I've missed lately.
  3. My bedroom is dark and I don't have a spare lightbulb for my lamp.
  4. Being poor.
  5. Wanting cake.
  6. This pervasive feeling I'm having right now that I don't have enough time to do things--and the certitude that this is a lie my brain is telling itself.
  7. That smudge right in the middle of my glasses that I just can't seem to wipe off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...