Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Monthly Me - September 2014


Outfit of the day:
- cute baby-whale shirt with tie shoulders and front pocket
- fav purple skirt
- Pan nail polish (mine - Incidental Twin)
- slate Avon eyeliner, black Mark mascara, and gold-copper mismatched Burt's Bees tinted lip balm that is so old it smells stale
- Annabel Lee perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

I'm not at all happy about the weight, but I should be getting to my Moontime this week if the black cohosh keeps working, so I won't complain about it until I know whether that's it. And I've been eating poorly again because funds are tighter and tighter and I'm having trouble affording the more expensive options I should be eating. I'm hoping to take a trip to the local Korean market this weekend coming up to se eif I can get some rice-based stuff and some fresh veg for cheap.

Physically and mentally, I feel like I'm doing better. I've had a few days where depression was an issue, but overall, that's looking better. If I can afford it, I'm going to add magnesium and st johns wort to help with that, but I think the cohosh and the big doses of omega-3s I've been taking are helping. They helped Kickstarter my moon last month after almost six months without, and ever since then I've been feeling less fragile, less tender, less wobbly and wrong than I had for ages beforehand.

I'm also writing again, and that always helps me feel more human. I lowered my daily goals so that it's way less stressful to get them or to miss them, and added daily poetry, and it's early yet, but it feels better. We'll see if I can keep it up!

And I feel like even if I've been trending heavier again, I feel better and look better. My hair is smoother and less dry since I started treating it with coconut oil, my skin is softer since the same, and my face is less... Okay, my skin gets sort of gritty when my diet is off and I'm not washing it enough, but with the vitamins and my fancy new soap from the handmade soap stall at the flea market, it's much clearer.

How're you doing? How do you feel today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...