Sunday, April 18, 2010

so it's almost my birthday...

and even though I'm telling people I'm turning 46, it's actually a more... important number. You know what it is if you know me.

And since this is about a month ahead of time, I'd just like to say: I'd like a nice party. Preferably not on Memorial Day Weekend, which is crap to have a birthday on, and preferably not planned by me, because I'm not good at planning parties and no one will come. And I'd like nice new things-- clothes and books and such-- that I can use for school, or else, anything off this list (or things inspired by it).

Barring that, I'd like a night where we all get together and eat good food and drink fruity rum-based drinks and wear pretty dresses or the male equivalent and everyone tells me how awesome I am. Because it's my birthday.

And thus starts my countdown. C'mon guys. It's a special year, and I'm tired of my birthdays being lost in the shuffle of that stupid weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...