Monday, April 19, 2010

today is brought to you by...

big orange felt poppies, whatever the heck Maybelline thinks Irish Mist looks like, WTF Bangs, bad overcast-weather headaches, financial aid angst, and purple fingers from picking three ziplock bags of mulberries this morning.

This is from after that two pounds of mulberries-- see the staining? It's a shame my webcam is sort of washed out; it was a nice color.

Later this week, or maybe next week, I'll be making jam with them and an apple (for the pectin), and then I'll share it with everyone. The trees went from 0-falling fruit literally overnight yesterday, and I was working both jobs and missed probably as much as I got; the harvest is crazy good this year. All season last year, I only got, like, a cup and a half!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...