Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In: 169.1 lbs


Wow, that first picture is blurry! But you get the idea.

Anyway, weight is up a little from last week, I believe, but I've been working out almost every day so I'm going to assume it's new muscle growth and not more fat. According to various fitness sites I did research on, it can take six to eight weeks before you get a real significant fitness change, so I'm not too upset about it right now.

I made a chart that covers eight weeks, and each day I note what I did and periodically how much I weigh, and then at the end I'll see whether there's any change.

I started doing some of the exercise routines on Blogilates.com. She has something set up for every day but I just can't handle every day; so far, it's been about every other day or every third day, and I do notice that I have muscles that show!

In between, I do yoga or the randomly-generated workouts in this app I have on my phone, and maybe twice a week I walk three or four miles with my mom and my sister, so I'm much more active than I was. I do feel like I could be more active, but I'm still at the point where I feel it the next day pretty strongly, so I'm easing into harder workouts.

How about you guys? What do you do to track your fitness? What's your routine look like?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...