Monday, February 2, 2015

Monthly Me - 2015


I'm under 160! It's amazing!

My mood is good, and I feel generally hopeful and excited about stuff, which is also amazing, considering how awful I felt at the end of 2014.

I think I'm getting a cold, but so far I've been holding it off with lemon water and neti-bottles. The weather is crazy and it might just be the constant shifts in air pressure and temperature.

I have Plans!

I've only cheated on the diet two or three time since New Years, which is far better than I was doing before, and I've been paying attention to what it feels like to keep reminding myself why I don't just eat all that delicious bread I want.

I stopped the Black Cohosh and Evening Primrose and added Folic Acid, and my lady moon came rift on time with no cramps and only minor water-retention, so I feel like my hormones are approaching a self-sustainable balance! Yay! A functioning system!

They're renovating the gym here at the complex and it's too cold to go walking most days, but I'm easing back into yoga and I'm saving up for a rebounder--because really, who wouldn't want a trampoline? Come on. You know you do.


How're you doing this month?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...