Sunday, September 13, 2009

just another mental

I'm glad I have this blog. I'm.. well, I'm working on getting myself from being a collection of disparate voices all talking at the same time to being a nice chorus. Maybe even a fugue if you will (and I will, because I like that word). And the way I can just fold all the other blogs into this one helps in that process. Because my first inclination is to make them all separate-- food, reading, scifi, tv, makeup and girly things, 1001 things, avon, spirituality, writing, memories, genealogy, crafting, environmentalism... I like having a constellation of things I could choose from, but you know waht? It gets hard. I need to do it the same way I need to write even if I'm never published again, but I go on jags where all I do is post here, all I do is watch tv, all I do is read. I need to find balance and integrate these things.

I'm hoping this Makeshift Surface can be a place to build a new brain on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...