Thursday, September 3, 2009

rules of acquisition: bpal bprd!

I need this so much I've started a whole new section about it: Rules of Acquisition will be the detailing of things I want so badly I can feel them in my bones. Very first entry: Black Phoenix Achemy Lab (which could be an ntry anyway, with all the wonderous things it has that I NEED or I wil DIE), has a new line of Hellboy inspired scents.

They are as follows:
HELLBOY
Aftershave, candy wrappers, brimstone, and cat.

TREVOR BRUTTENHELM
A classic men’s cologne mixed with the scent of old, yellowed books, a splash of bay rum, and summoning incense.

KROENEN
Shining black leather, gleaming metal, labdanum, and myrrh.

LIZ
A light, feminine vanilla floral perfume and a swirl of smoke and leather.

PLAGUE OF FROGS
Rubbery, wet, and warty.

ABE SAPIEN
A soft aquatic musk with kelp and juniper.

I hope the line is desperately popular so they can expand the range. What would the Ogdru Jahad smell like? Or Rasputin? Mummies? Clockwork monsters? Old gods or faerie royalty or goblins or Baba Yaga or Anung An Rama or Roger or Johan? The world is so rich and full of things that would translate into this form amazingly.

Seriously, I could DIE. If you're looking for something to get me for my birthday, or for Christmas, or for Aveomas or something, this is an amazing choice right here...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...