Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Current obsessions of your blogress

Because I'm having an obsession-y kind of month:

  1. Florence + The Machine - I've loved them since I discovered them a year or three ago, but this past two weeks? I've listened to Ceremonials, like, seven times all the way through.
  2. Calendars! - I was off to a slow start getting this year off the ground, but now I'm there, and I love love love keeping a big ol' best calendar with everything in one place.
  3. Smoothies - I've had one for breakfast almost every day for the last week, and I want to basically just throw everything into the blender and see what happens.
  4. Tiny little pictures from Printstagram - I ordered a batch of miniprints to decorate last month's calendar and make it into a sort of month-at-a-glance scrapbook, and I just love them. I'm ordering more as often as I can until I can't afford the totally reasonable price of them.
  5. That Monsterbeast Novel - you know, the one I've been writing for two and a half years? It's taking up so much of my free time, and it's hard and it's annoying, but you know what? I'm actually really enjoying reading it like a book.
  6. Jess and Nick kissing on New Girl - I haven't seen the episode yet, and it's sort of haunting me. Darn shippy brain.
  7. Waiting on the last two packages that will let me get going on this year's all new nail polish sets - I have so many awesome new colors planned, but the pigments haven't come in net, and I don't have enough bottles or base! Ack!
  8. Sonnets - I love them. I want all of them.
  9. My new phone - An HTC Evo V 4G. Not a new phone, but new to me, and SUCH an improvement on my poor old phone that hardly worked anymore by the time I traded them.
  10. Making my room into a mini-apartment - All my stuff is still in storage, and it's still far away, and I don't have time to do anything right now, but I've been thinking about it a lot, and I want to make shelves, get or make curtains, find some small pieces of furniture, get more and better storage. It would be so pretty.
What are you obsessing over this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...