Monday, March 31, 2014

Ten good things about March 2014


  1. I got a new tattoo! (more on that in another post)
  2. I finally got around to dying my hair purple
  3. StarGardener's journal pages subscription, the Right Brain Planner, a hybrid of art-journaling and classic planner-pages
  4. The cold broke! Several times, actually, but still.
  5. I planted the first part of this year's garden!
  6. Adventure-time with the kidlets.
  7. I found out that so many of my favorite authors are putting out new books this year that I shouldn't have anything to worry about, reading-wise.
  8. The nail polish business is doing pretty well!
  9. 100 Happy Days (more later)
  10. I don't want to speak too soon, but I think I might finally be feeling less crappy after this long hard winter of feeling like something on the bottom of a shoe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...