Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Listery and collations!


That sounds like a really weird old sort of cursing, doesn't it?

Well, anyway, here's the semi-weekly list of all the articles and posts and stuff I've been hoarding up in my inbox to share with you!

And these are the recipes I wanna live off but haven't made yet:
  • Joy the Baker, you are killing me with this Burnt Orange Salty Caramel Sauce. (Also, since you're in NoLa now, go find a guy named Dereck who works at a shoe store. He'll be wearing a handlebar mustache and sometimes my nail polish, and he's cool. Say hi from me.)
  • The White On Rice Couple have these Meyer Lemon Cream Puffs that I am willing to grow a whole Meyer lemon tree just to always have.
  • Shutterbean again with the Reset Button Salad that sounds great!
  • Baby Bloomin' Onions! I can't eat the sauce at the restaurant (I'm allergic to horseradish), and a whole onion is too much fried stuff, but these are so cute and look like the answer to my woes. Plus! Making them at home, I can make them GF!
  • Gnocchi Verde from Food 52 really makes me want to get back to figuring out GF gnocchi, because it's my fav pasta and I miss it!
  • Make-Ahead Detox Lunches sound pretty great.


NOTES:
* It's a whole other post, but I really, really believe space colonization will save us, and I'm so glad that someone is Getting On That who has the resources to actually do something about it. Also, I think Elon Musk is neat as a person.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...