Saturday, December 5, 2009

fat girl goes slim: update-itude

I knew that Thanksgiving would ruin me. So I'm not surprised that I've regained five of the six pounds I lost before hand. But that doesn't mean it's not annoying.

So this paycheck, after I pay all my bills, I'll be getting the stuff to make my own weighted hoops so I can work out a little more as I hula-hoop my way to weightloss. That's how I got those six pounds off, and it'll work more than that, too, damnit.

I'm also looking into herbalism. I've got all these herbs-- for a while, I wanted to get a degree in herbalism and just sort of never did, mostly because of a collision of no-money and no-opportunity-since-there's-not-a-school-here. I figure it's time I started suing them to balance out my crappy systems, and see if that helps. I made up a tea for cleansing the gallbladder that will hopefully help me get past my gall-stomach-intestinal issues, if the interwebs are right about how it works, and it's not the best-tasting tea ever, but it's nowhere near as bad as that cough-tea I made that one time. And I only need to take a cup or so a day.

I went through all my various supplements, and I'm taking them again: Multivitamins always make me sick, so I take them separately, which looks alarming, but does so much better in my stomach, and things like omega-3 supplements help keep my teeth from hurting, calcium helps that and keeps my PMS in check, coconut oil is supposed to regulate appetite and help with weight loss, spirulina helps with intestinal issues and has iodine which should help with my thyroid-- you know, everything all at once. Yay Puritan's Pride.

And probably the best of all, though it's horribly inconvenient: since my bike was stolen, I'm waking much more, and that's definitely a bigger work-put than seven minutes on the bike, which was mostly coasting even when I tried not to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...