Wednesday, December 9, 2009

things you should know if we ever get married for your greencard

I always wanted to marry a man named Jack. Partly for the fannishness of being named Sam & Jack, and partly because it's my favorite boys' name.

In the middle of the night, if I stay up too long after I know I should go to sleep, I get melancholy and romantic.

I want to go back to Scotland. Or at least find someone to talk Scottish at me.

I don't know how to use a blowdryer, how to whistle, or how to properly apply liquid eyeliner.

I'm pretty sure most things have individual personalities, and most of them have a perverse sense of humor.

My most frequent sudden urge is for chocolate, closely followed by the urge to slap a bitch. Really. I constantly want to smack people for being stupid.

I need someone to start paying me for writing at a rate where I can give up retail before I become an unfixable misanthrope and it ruins everything.

I am a founding member of Aveomas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...