Wednesday, December 2, 2009

this is how i looked today: 12-2-2009

Clothes were work-boring, but I thought my hair looked cute today, the morning after I attempted to straighten it for the first time.

Also didn't put on any eyeshadow or foundation or anything, but the lipgloss is Glazewear Sparkle in Cinnamon Apple from Avon, my new favorite color (since they seem to have discontinued my previous fav, Rosebud).

The leafy earrings are ones I love, Raquel Earrings from sweetVintage on Etsy. The loop piercing at the top is a replacement for the barbell I lost, a 14g stainless steel with a cute little point on the top from Painful Pleasures, lovingly pierced by my friend MayMay before she ran away and joined the circus, and the cuff is from Silver Feather Downtown.

The pinkness in my cheek is probably rosacea; that's from my dad, even though my mom is the one with the pasty genetics and sensitive skin.

The scar under the corner of my mouth is from my aunt's dog when I was ten; it snapped when I was petting it and grabbed ahold of my jaw. There's a matching scar under my chin, a little further in from where I bashed open my chin when I was four, and where there's still a smudge of road rash from when I was hit by the car when I was sixteen. Yeah, I'm a scarbaby. You can't see it because of the hair and the glasses, but there's another one on the corner of my eyebrow from slamming into the corner of a coffeetable when I was three. You should see my knees and my elbows.

2 comments:

bekubeku said...

Your hair is cute! and so are you Sami. That leaf earring is great, I wants it!

Samantha Holloway said...

You can have your very own through that link I posted! It really is one of my favorite earrings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...