Monday, December 7, 2009

today

... I feel:
Awful, and not as in 'full of awe' so much as in 'full of sinus pain'. And ear pain. And pressure under my eye and on my already-embattled teeth.

... I like:
Leftover mashed potatoes rolled into balls before re-heating so I can eat them with my hands and not have to use any kind of silverware. Everything is better in bun form.

When I have a headache, and for once, it's not starting on my right browbone and crawling over my skull on the side that I hit against the side of the car the second time I was hit by a car. It's alarming when all my headaches happen where I've had head-trauma. Makes me hypochondriacal. I've seen that episode of Bones where her mom died of ancient brain-trauma!

... I'm amused by:
Ryan Abbeglen's mechanical creature cards.

Clients from Hell, because I'm addicted to niche-blogs.

... I'm loving:
Sweet baby puppies who sit down on my lap and sleep, even after they make me clean up all the puffed wheat cereal in the world because they've spread it all over the house.

This notepaper download, because one day I'll start writing letters reliably again. Another thing to add to my Must Reincorporate Into My Life list.

That Avon has added a blog function to the eReps site. I'm on that site all the time anyway, so let's see if I can keep it up!

... I want:
Divine Twine because it's pretty and I'm secretly a cat, or a bowerbird, or a magpie.

This gorgeous 2010 calendar from Mibo. Because it's it's sweet and clean and I want a life it would fit into.

To get Christmas shopping underway already, but I'll have to wait until I can pick up my second-job paycheck tomorrow.

... I am:
Glad I have so many hours this week.

Tired, but not ready to sleep yet.

Sick of the only comments I get on my articles being from idiots.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...