Saturday, December 5, 2009

letters to the aether

Dear Everybody,

As you may or may not know, I sell Avon, and I think it's about time that I kicked it up a notch, as I'm going to be needing money for travel and grad school soon, so for the new year, I'm offering several Specials!

If you live somewhere I can walk to, I'll give you 10% off orders of 20$ or more, and every time you refer three people who place orders, I'll give you one item free with a cost of up to ten dollars. After three orders in six months, you can join the Customer Appreciation Club, which will eventually have a cooler name than that, I'll give you something cool on your birthday, and each order will build points toward more free stuff! If you work downtown or go to Flagler, I'll give you an automatic 10% off.

Don't live or work somewhere nearby? No fear! If you order through my online store (www.youravon.com/sholcomb), your order can be shipped directly to your home, and if you contact me first, I'll give you a code for free shipping! If you order through me directly, I can offer you all the above deals and benefits, but I'll have to charge you shipping through the USPS-- I use flat-rate shipping boxes, so whatever will fit in each box or envelope will all ship for one low price. Contact me for details!

We carry all sorts of neat makeups, tons of really great perfumes, men's colognes, clothes, shoes, housewares and kitchen goods, natural skincare products, children's things, and advanced anti-aging products. Come see what we can bring to you, and feel free to ask me any questions you have!

Love,
Me
Your local Avon Rep

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...