Saturday, May 5, 2012

10,000 Things That Make Me Happy #2: Nail polish!

 I'm waiting on the mail for the little pens that will let me clean up the cuticles easily, and I'm still a little spastic with the whole thing, but I'm getting better at basic nail art, glitter and composition. I love buying new nail polish--there's always a new color, even just in the Sinful Colors, Wet-n-Wild and Sally Hanson range that's usually all I can afford. And I've recently discovered that it's possible to make your own nail polish! I always wanted to when I was a kid, and I used to mix and blend and layer to get interesting effects, but now it's possible to start from scratch and blend entirely custom colors, and I am so on that.
(really bad mess on this one, but I like how the nails themselves came out.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...