Friday, March 1, 2013

Monthly Me - March 2013


I don't know why I don't smile in these pictures more. Trying to look cool and mysterious, I guess.

Weight: Down three pounds!
Hair: Better, but I still have no idea what to do with it here.
Poems: I'll be figuring out how to write ghazals this month!

Currently:
- Reading: A Conspiracy of Alchemists and Nine Coaches Waiting
- Drinking: Celestial Seasonings' Pumpkin Chai
- Working On: Revisions, Critiques, Patching my skirt, organizing my room
- Favorite Song: My entire Florence + Machine playlist
- Looking forward to: ICFA! David Bowie's new album! Several books I can't afford to buy! Painting my nails when I'm done typing this!

This Month I Will:
- Finish this book, hell or high water
- Try not to melt into a puddle if I get to actually talk to Neil Gaiman
- Eat better
- Take more pictures

What're you doing this month?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...