Friday, February 4, 2011

hinky

I don't know what it is, but I'm running on high-anxiety these last few days. Not as high as a panic attack, thank god, but that feeling where I feel like I'm forgetting something, or not working fast enough. I feel like... Like I've not been brave enough to ask the right questions about anything I've done this week, and it's going to cause problems later, except I haven't done anything that's required me to ask any important questions. At all. This fact means that it's just a hormone imbalance or something. I've been drinking a lot of tea lately; maybe it's the caffeine.

So I'll cut some of the sugar, I'll back off on the tea. I can take some suppliments in the morning when I eat breakfast. I'll try to sleep better. We're going to the rennfaire tomorrow, so maybe a little downtime will make things better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...