Monday, February 21, 2011

today's tea... monday, february 21, 2011


Japanese Wild Cherry + Rooibos Tropica, both from Teavana ages ago. 

It occurs to me that 'ages ago' comes up a lot in my tea descriptions. I should go through and get rid of all the old tea, make note of what it was, and replace it. Except that old tea is still good enough to drink, and I've put a lot of money into it over the years. And I keep them all in glass containers in a dark corner of the house...

Anyway.

This is a fruity and floral tea. It seemed appropriate since we're suddenly is spring up in here. It does require a filter-- I have a cute little over-glass one that H brought back from China for me-- because the fruit floats and the rooibos doesn't ever settle. The addition of actual tea and the flavors of the cherry, cherry blossom and whatever is in the Tropica covers up the weird olivy-ness that I always seem to get from un-flavored rooibos, and you get the benefits of red tea and black tea. Yum.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...